To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Cheaters paradise

NotSure

How we see admins quit with cheaters problem. No one not response on the forum this problem.

All kind of cheaters: dc, total control, lag delay etc. is self-affirmation at the expense of honest players for their rating.

Ahg37 is started an excellent initiative to return wins for dc, but he has problems with ethernet. And even if he solve it someday to many repots on forum  can never be solved now.

And all we realise that free time is too expensive to waste it for this now. No problem. The main thing that the server works well.

But no good to play in cheaters paradise.

So my suggestion: If admins cant control cheaters problem - just zero all statuses in the profile for all players !

0 wins, 0 lose, 0/0 win/str records, 0 rating points, 0 position in top.

Cheaters and those who play only for the rating  will leave themself. And there will be only players for fun. I think this is the best and only way out to keep the normal atmosphere on the server.

nse, raptor, matias, enyel dc cheater of argentina banned all this looers cheaters

admin please bann this new ARGETINA player is a dc cheater, yesterday i was winning 5-2 and Nse of argentina disconect only look his profile and

check his logs he is an Argetina noob player and dc cheater bann him

MfNVT.jpg

• 1 month later...