To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

| CoRReNTiiNo - (DC Cheater)

TheGunners

6 hours ago, pablo said:

if there is no video there is no evidence, part you are a cheat to open emule, so winners and my players did not react, I being administrator or moderator would kick you

Who you are and saying this?
I'm 2th admin here
CoRReNTiiNo you're banned!
Proof : This report and server logs!

6 hours ago, pablo said:

it seems unfair, that users like him win giving lag to the rival, so anyone comes out of play

LAG? Why you waiting for 3-1?
Why you waiting last minutes for make dc?
your win streak is 89. Its impossible. Also I have another proofs.
You will not be unbanned. First you need learn play for fun!

s not impossible streak, I was getting the positive results little by little.It man opened emule with the intention of winning me easily, any person takes away the desire to continue playing with a "lager" at the minute it is

ame, do what you want, it's your server. Maybe you consider me a bad player but it is more difficult to be a "bad moderator"!

Bye!

if you really know how to distinguish between a false d1 and an authentic one, that is very obvious, this user is on your server, is not that strange streak? you are a stupid moderator who can not distinguish the authentic and the false

ivan.jpg

• Ahg37 locked and unlocked this topic

No lloro porque si te agarro en el pes  le hago la cola seguro , pero sos un cagón .  Por eso no me vas a jugar , seas colombiano peruano  o lo que seas sos  la pena del mundo mientra yo tengo copas  y mi país es reconocido en el mundo gil , fracasado y ya no sigo hablando porque no me gusta hablar con fracasados envidiosos como vos que busca la quinta  pata del gato para reportar , de puro resentimiento lo hiciste ,  gil .  No me afecta lo que hiciste  porque eso es una fiel demostración de que te sentis inferior :) chau gil