To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

LeonelMessi DC Cheater

TheGunners

On 07.03.2018 09:51:19, Engineer said:

Your players have super speed, super power.
For example (messi take the football from cr7)

You must have a hacking game

So i disconnect

Ahg37 you can play with him and will sure that i am right. :smile:

You say this because of lag.
He is not cheater. But you have disconnects.

Okay,But the second part of match the lag was with him and also have a super speed !!!

Ahg37 i don`t lie.  

I don`t cry and try to persuade you that the  (super speed was him all 90min ).

Finally,do what you believe it :)  .

Dear Ahg37, 

They are just hate me (Shininho + Farouk)

Firstly: see this dc from (Shininho) https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/2153-shininho-is-dc-cheater-at-8854-minute/ (2-0) 

Secondly:see this dc from (Farouk= HOOLIGANS_03 =Celtics) https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/2150-hooligans_03-is-dc-insult/ (1-0)

https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/2160-celtics-is-dc-cheater/ (2-1)

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Note:

Shininho win me 1-0 vs Brzail then played another match i scored 2 goals and he is dc in 88.54minutes when the lag was with  me.

I sweared by allah that Shininho and Farouk DC with me and proves are here.

I sweared by allah that they get surprised when seeing the reports.

I sweared by allah that they (hate) me .

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for taking long :cap:

first:-well you LeonelMessi  the biggest dc cheater in server he made tens of dc but unfortunately i don't have any pics for these dcs

second:-you guys never believe a single word of him he is a big liar even he wrote on his ing-ame profile before -deceiver- but changed it later

third:- i recommend this person perm ban not warn he is really so bad person deceives people with his sweet words

fourth:- if yoy are asking who iam  you know me well ( I',m your master )... hahahah so you know me now ?

10 hours ago, shukran said:

first:-well you LeonelMessi  the biggest dc cheater in server he made tens of dc but unfortunately i don't have any pics for these dcs

second:-you guys never believe a single word of him he is a big liar even he wrote on his ing-ame profile before -deceiver- but changed it later

third:- i recommend this person perm ban not warn he is really so bad person deceives people with his sweet words

fourth:- if yoy are asking who iam  you know me well ( I',m your master )... hahahah so you know me now ?

What do you say !!! hahahahahahaha:lol:

Your words indicate how much your venom.:tatice_06:

The dc is counted autoly now and  i have 0 and you have 2 ,,,now we know who is the biggest  dc cheater.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

FeelBetter :thumbup:

Landed in piece:lol: