To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

October 2016 Goal of the Month! - (Automatically voted by Staff)  

1. 1. Which video Pes6Stars Staff prefer to get the rank the best goal of the month?!

Hello,

This is October 2016 goal of the month competition.

======================================

Rules: 

1. Only one video can be posted by the user.  (Ignoring this will result to removing your video and your pull video.)
  2. Using multi-accounts is not allowed.   (Ignoring this will result to removing your video and ban for the multi-accounts.)
  3. Topic automatically will be open at 1/10/2016 and will be closed automatically at 31/10/2016
  4. We will accept new videos posts for goals until 20/10/2016. After that date we will not add them to the voting.
  5. Winner for the first place will result to get +150 rating/points of the profile he scored with it the goal in the video.
  6. Winner for the second place will result to get +100 rating/points of the profile he scored with it the goal in the video. 
  7. Winner for the third place will result to get +50 rating/points of the profile he scored with it the goal in the video.
  8. Videos must be at Youtube only.
  9. Posting other non-related videos will result to ban for the account.
  10. Be polite, no flaming or spam or announcing in forum/shoutbox for vote or we will remove your related video.
  11. Follow the format of posting your goal or we will delete it and will not be counted as poll and will not be added to the list.

Prizes:

• First Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 
    150+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 1 GOM #October2016)
  • Second Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 
    100+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 2 GOM #October2016)
  • Third Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 50+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 3 GOM #October2016)

Format of posting your goal :

Your Profile name:
Your Video Link: 

Videos

VIDEO #1 ( ClintEastwood )

VIDEO #3 ( suarez_jaws )

VIDEO #4 ( Kayto )

VIDEO #5 ( s.mario )

NOTE

Topic will be open at 1/10/2016 and will be closed at 31/10/2016 automatically.

We will accept videos and will be added at vote until 20/10/2016 after that we will not accept new videos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, nice competition and good goals, really good job, Bob. Tx.

However, i think that will be nice to include other rule, like this: "To vote for himself not allowed", even with only one legal account. Is not fair, in my opinion.

About this month, i was waiting to see if other goals was added to the competition to vote.

I think that the best is Kayto's goal, because is really dificult to see a goal like that. Playing pes6 since the begining i only get 3 o 4 goals like that, and only one online, :) with luck not skill, only press buttoms like a crazy man, you know?.

The edition of the video had a lot of job too, and is from justice that this goal will be the GOAL OF THE MONTH OCTOBER 2016....

So my vote goes to....................................KAYTO.

CONGRATULATIONS MATE.

GG AND GL.

wtf ???

trust me , I didn't creat any account for voting myself !!

any player can creat a fake account and vote for my video and When you know that there is some fake votes u'll remove my video !!!

do u understand me ?

and why I creat fake account and Im Classified the 3rd on voting -_-'

• Bob locked this topic
On 10/30/2016, 8:30:04, moez_bk said:

trust me , I didn't creat any account for voting myself !!

any player can creat a fake account and vote for my video and When you know that there is some fake votes u'll remove my video !!!

do u understand me ?

and why I creat fake account and Im Classified the 3rd on voting -_-'

We have checked the IPs are belongs to you.

Also even we left your video you were having 3 votes -one for you and 2 for the others multiaccounts- we don't count self voting. so as total you will have 0 votes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners for this month of the Goal of the month competition.

• First Winner upon voters number Kayto  @KaaYtoo
    1) 
    150+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 1 GOM #October2016)
  • Second Winner upon voters number ClintEastwood  @ClintEastwood
    1) 
    100+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 2 GOM #October2016)

• No third winner as the self-voting is not counted up.

Topic Closed.

• Bob unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic