To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

November & December 2016 Goal of the Month!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which video do you prefer to get the rank the best goal of the month?!

• Vote for #VIDEO_1 moez_bk
    • Vote for #VIDEO_2 ClintEastwood
    • Vote for #VIDEO_3 suarez_jaws
    • Vote for #VIDEO_4 Sonic
    • Vote for #VIDEO_5 Eternauta
    • Vote for #VIDEO_6 Rose

Hello,

This is November & December 2016 goal of the month competition.

=======================================

Rules: 

1. Only one video can be posted by the user.  (Ignoring this will result to removing your video and your pull video.)
  2. Using multi-accounts is not allowed.   (Ignoring this will result to removing your video and ban for the multi-accounts.)
  3. Topic automatically will be open at 1/11/2016 and will be closed automatically at 30/11/2016
  4. We will accept new videos posts for goals until 20/11/2016. After that date we will not add them to the voting.
  5. Winner for the first place will result to get +150 rating/points of the profile he scored with it the goal in the video.
  6. Winner for the second place will result to get +100 rating/points of the profile he scored with it the goal in the video. 
  7. Winner for the third place will result to get +50 rating/points of the profile he scored with it the goal in the video.
  8. Videos must be at Youtube only.
  9. Posting other non-related videos will result to ban for the account.
  10. Be polite, no flaming or spam or announcing in forum/shoutbox for vote or we will remove your related video.
  11. Follow the format of posting your goal or we will delete it and will not be counted as poll and will not be added to the list.
  12. Goal must be not previously posted in another month, or you will be banned forever from joining the competition anymore. 

Prizes:

• First Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 
    150+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 1 GOM #November&December2016)
  • Second Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 
    100+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 2 GOM #November&December2016)
  • Third Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 50+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.
    2) Tag of the month in his profile within the forums account. (Rank 3 GOM #November&December2016)

Format of posting your goal :

Your Profile name:
Your Video Link: 

Videos

VIDEO #1 ( moez_bk )

VIDEO #2 ( ClintEastwood )

VIDEO #3 ( suarez_jaws )

VIDEO #4 ( Sonic )

VIDEO #5 ( Eternauta )

VIDEO #6 ( Rose )

NOTE

Topic will be open at 1/11/2016 and will be closed at 31/12/2016 automatically.

We will accept videos and will be added at vote until 20/12/2016 after that we will not accept new videos.

• Bob changed the title to November & December 2016

Sorry for being late, i was busy.

We will do this competition to December for too less day remain for voters to vote for this month [November] competition. 

@moez_bk has joined the competition.

@ClintEastwood has joined the competition.

@NotSure has joined the competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i want to repeat again my opinion about the vote system.

The auto-votes must be prohibited. Has no sense, we can see how users vote himself...this attitude ruins the competition.

Is absurd.

In other hand, a guy Gs96 was banned because now he appear in the vote list like "Guest".....well.........i think that this vote must be deleted, only fair players must have the right to vote.

Now i have my favourite goal and my vote, but i ll wait

ClintEastwood

Hi guys, i want to repeat again my opinion about the vote system.

The auto-votes must be prohibited. Has no sense, we can see how users vote himself...this attitude ruins the competition.

Is absurd.

Nothing will prevent cheaters to register forum multiple accounts satellites and vote with them.
https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/544-rosegarradeaguia
Considering how fast senorita Rose burst into the absolute leader in this competition too
I gently suggest that we have a winner here for many months in advance, hehe

Prizes:

• First Winner upon voters number will get :
    1) 
    150+ rating/points of the profile who scored with it the goal in the video.

EpiIbgT.jpg

Yes mates, i agree.......something smells so bad with that "Rose"...

In other hand, i have two favourites goals............first Eternauta's goal and second Sonic's goal ....but at the beguining both users makes auto-vote so i was thinking about vote other video. Now i can see that Eternauta remove his auto-vote, so my vote will go to him.

Playing pes6 since 2006 i never had seen a goal like this one, a backheel goal,,,,,,,,,,,but i say more. First a good pass in a foul kick, then a good dribling and last the heel shot taking the gk out of the line goal....and so far....all maked with high skills...fiuuu, congratulations.

Pes 6 always surprise me with hidden movemts of the players..

About this competition, i think that will die if we dont have streme carefull with multiacounts and autovotes.

peace on earth

runas