To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Everyone know that it is Enda of Eire who hack the lobbys. But they are a clan, just because they want that all people come on their server (pes6.org). This is the truth unfortunately. 1 TIME I HAVE SEEN Hartlepool hacking the lobby (he was 4x in the same room as 4 phantoms) and the next second, the lobby has crashed. I'm just wanna help to clean the cheaters mates. Now it is a clan, with Potteroulis and Petrushka, they want to destroy pes6stars the best server ever :(

ENGLISH-TURKISH-GREEK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For English Language:

Kha kha! 

We could show we are all chat on Facebook or where you want. We havent a clan and server closed/hacked while we are playin'  W do that? C'mon Mr.Experience. I dont know RYU and Hartlepool also. Only potteroulis is my friend. And please stop that. 

I uploaded this image but taken error so i givin' quick link: 
http://hizliresim.com/Wg6gQE

Note 1 : Be kind, You insulting me and its a ban reason ( i have not problem right now. so i wont want from admin/modarator ) 

Note 2 : QUITinho should remove these things otherwise i will upload your disconnect images and videos. 

Thanks for that. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Turkish Language : 

Ha ha! 

Bütün konuşmalarımızı Facebook veyahut herhangi bir yerden sizlere gösterebiliriz. Server kapandığında/hacklendiğinde biz zaten oyundaydık. Biz mi yaptık? Hadi Bay Tecrübe. RYU ve Hartlepool'u da tanımıyorum ayrıca. Sadece Potteroulis benim arkadaşım. Ve bunu yapmayı bırakın!

Bu resmi yüklemiştim ancak hata aldığımdan dolayı hızlı link veriyorum:

Dipçe 1 : Kibar ol, Sen bana küfür ettin ve sanırsam bu ban sebebidir. ( Şuanda seninle bir problemim olmadığından dolayı bunu adminden/modaratörden istemiyorum )

Dipçe 2 : QUITinho bu olayları geride bırakmalı, aksi taktirde onun terkettiği oyunların görüntüsü ve videosu elimde var.

Teşekkürler

For Greek language:
Χα χα !

Θα μπορούσες απλά να μας βρεις και να μας ρωτήσεις στο Facebook ή οπουδήποτε ήθελες. Δεν έχουμε καμιά συμμορία! Ο Server έπεσε όταν ήμασταν μεσα. Γιατί να κάνουμε εμείς κακό στον server? Ελάτε κύριε "Εμπειρία". Δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι ο RYU ούτε ο Hartlepool. Μόνο ο Potteroulis είναι ο φίλος μου, όποτε σταμάτα.

Ορίστε και αυτή εδώ η φωτογραφία:

Σημείωση1: Να είσαι ευγενικός. Εσυ με προσβαλες και αυτός είναι λόγος για ban (δεν έχω κάποιο πρόβλημα τώρα, έτσι δεν θα ζητήσω την τιμωρία σου από τους admin/moderators)

Σημείωση2: QUITinho θα πρέπει να διαγράψεις αυτές τις βλακείες που είπες αλλιώς θα ανεβάσω φωτογραφίες και βίντεο που κάνεις dc.

Ευχαριστώ.

Hi to all, i want to say what Potteroulis and Petruska are the most fair players in this server, they are my friends from pes6j server, i played whit RYU and Hartlepool too and never had any problem, Quentinho (nazario) dont say the true, i know he insult to anybody, and its a no fairplayer, making DC when lose, and insult to his mates too.

there are many people can confirm this words.

I agree with quentihno to ban these guys who are using hacks to bug lobbies. I often play with quentihno and he's a fair and polite person. He wouldn't blame anyone without knowing the situation. He's avoiding them because he thinks they're preparing something. He only has visual proofs and he'll bring it as soon as he can/got it. I'll do the same to keep this server clean and as playable as possible.

Thanks fabio, this is the only truth. Please Petrushka and the others hackers (Potteroulis, Hartlepool, RYU alias Enda), don't playthis kiddy game (voting what we know that you are hackers clan). everyone know that you are all 4 bigs noobs who take themself for jesus. it is your kiddy right, but when you hack pes6stars, this is very unfair. That is why i hope that you will be banned, this could be the logic result of yours acts. Luke is too a friend of them 4. yesterday i was saying to Petrushka "bb clown" in the lobby because he is, and 5 seconds later, the lobby was hacked...... so not need vote. just take reflection about the logical. all weeks you hack pes6stars and you speak??? bad bad superbad yes. very kiddy + big cheat

5 hours ago, quentinho681 said:

Just bann hackers clan please. they are cheaters. For all fairplayers. 5,6 vs +100 or 200 or more

we will not ban nobody for 1 match. This players are not cheater. We know cheater name is. If you don't have any proof than you can not say "cheater" for anyone!

You newbie please stop it!  I will not warn you again

- TOPIC CLOSED

• Ahg37 locked this topic