To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

I'm a woman who plays better than you, my name is Rose Garra de Àguia

You made this observation about me because you are not in my position and you will never know why, you will never be man enough to respect a woman and thus you can through these unsuccessful attempts to get me out of my position. It makes a thing to be evil Mr Superbad born again and who knows as a woman and tries to beat me. I will be here waiting for you to an honest dispute, because dignity is for the one who plays with honor, as for you nor knows what it is to be honored. I am waiting for you here and now, come.

Observe, learn and accept that a woman can also shine with her talent and her art in football.

Edited by Ahg37
I like this last paragraph :)

i lost 1 min of my life to read this lol.So bcz you are woman you can't and you don't cheat? REALLY ?!  I don't even know you and i don't 1% care about you.Don't be proud to be number 1 with these games.. The videos show enough ,so you have nothing different to say .

p.s.

I'm always open for 1v1 , just say when want to see how far from 1-2-3 place you are :)

Dude, you should not question people's ability even more that she's in the first places, because you do not play and you win your matches to get there too, envy is a detestable feeling, has both dishonest profile I've played and when I was Winning they disconnected so I do not have the victories and even so I did not come here to make complaints, you should worry about your football that should not be very good for you are here angry someone has played many games defeated and be in front of you , Be more umilde boy, envy, frustration will not get you anywhere, this is the purpose here is fun, entertainment, do not revolt because you will not make any money regardless of the position you are, cool and accept that Whoever is in front of him deserved, played and won the games, what else is on the server are players who play with their friends this is normal, remember again the intention of pes6 online is to play for fun not to clear up confusion, So play your games and do not get frustrated with who is above you, one day you might be better ranked but you have to take care of your games, not the games of others, challenge who is in your level first so you can become a credential To play with those who are more advanced than you, without stress is not good, do not get frustrated do your football

As for my position in the game who can give you more information about it is the server, if I were a fraud as you say I would not even be here, but as the owner of this server knows that you can not do discrimination, being a woman I can and I will continue playing, the problem is that the first place causes envy in those who can not reach us, because talent is not buying is born.
If someday you get somewhere that I do not believe will ever happen, because God only gives merit in humility and you have none of it and no respect for the members of this servant.
I am a woman with a lot of dignity and at the time I'm playing I look for, play a fair game with respect and honesty, maybe that's why I'm going to get there in the first place soon.
My videos are here to show you the real football.
I could play with anyone to the last place on this server but with you I would never waste my time because I do not play with disdainful and bad people.
Your name fits you the bad bad of the game.

I dont see any sense to answer you both. ( i didn't read Rose this time sorry ) If u have better proof , post it here . I dont care about rank and dont mind to have girl above me ... Bob is the person who will decide who cheat and who play 90 games vs same person with 90 losses - 90-0-0 and 0-0-90.

I can't create paragraphs, I don't have time for that.
I can check pics and vids. And I see nothing about legal proof

@Superbad I see you many times play with lord yahya againts low players who have bad stats than I think you can't say something to 'she'. If you have no legal proof.

Lastly;
Bob and me have different decisions for cheats because bob don't have any time. I also talk about that. Than he will not check this topics anymore. Maybe sometimes. And I will not ban anyone for streaks without any legal proof...

when you see me to play 100 games only vs one  same player. 100 games with same nick , same stats all same.Sorry Ahg but u must be blind if u dont see this things .. Yes she or he i dont care.Yes she dont dc ,she dont insult and then isnt cheat.I play 2v2 vs who enter in room low or high. Its cleen on 100% what Rose doing for all if u thing this proofs for ilegal punish me ...

I dont have anything against you , but i was done with posting cheaters here.Good luck