To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Why you close the topic? :S. you think the server is hacked alone?

quentinho681

Oh my goodness! Now also I am a hacker, this is incredible, it is (Qentinho) who should be banned by lies, accuses without proof, only does it out of spite, because we stop playing with him for insulting all his companions, the only one who Supports is his friend (fabio), who is his only friend on the server. And (fabio) also knows that it is a lie, because he also insulted him in the past. Pathetic

Send proof of what you say, or shut up forever!

quentinho, a few months, i record are about 30  videos how Enda hack and crash the lobbies. We have correspondence with Bob for months and probably we have banned at least 100 accounts that Enda had done. Even he had stolen and login in with  Lord_Yahya and  his account hacking lobbies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_6nDilPkw

If you have registration in pes6.org ,well that is risk , Enda can see you login username and  CDkey, then he can try to guess the password . Many people use the same password as name and possible short. For easier. 

I do not believe that Potter or Luke or... ( who da fak is  Petrushka ) can crash the  lobbies , only Enda know how do to it , nobody else .

If you see this, the multiplied particles names of the same person in the room.... yes ,  thus it crash into the lobbies and the server system .

6 hours ago, AntrAcsA said:

If you see this, the multiplied particles names of the same person in the room.... yes ,  thus it crash into the lobbies and the server system .

Well thats not true.Somethimes when i have conn.lost or stuck in lobbyes and when i log again i see myself staying in room with / .This happend to me many times and i dont hack server .. I think this is just a bug or dont know what exactly it is ..

7 hours ago, Superbad said:

Well thats not true.Somethimes when i have conn.lost or stuck in lobbyes and when i log again i see myself staying in room with / .This happend to me many times and i dont hack server .. I think this is just a bug or dont know what exactly it is ..

I dont talk about that , and that is basically not true  , you can see your name in other room , but not in the same and to be on 2 or more slots , in that case when you lose connection ........ look the videos  first ..

може да се видиш в 2 различни стаи, ако ти си бъглан профила ти или си загубил връзка, но не в една стая , с в няколко слота . Ако влезеш в същата стая, си  заемаш слота с който е бъгнатия ти профил .Енда прави нещо с което го предизвиква  точно това , запълва всички празни словоте с еднин и също профил и това крашва сървъра ...

Ако беше гледаш видеото щеше да знаеш за кво говоря .

Да бе аз го гледах ама викам да не стават грешки и утре да се видя постнат като някой дето крашва сървъра.Поне така написано става по-ясно и за другите

• 2 weeks later...

All for now knows who attacking the server.

He is Enda, so please don't blame anyone, only who knows that trick is Enda, he lies if he share it to others.

So it may harm his server itself. 

Also a special note, if anyone registered at his server, so please don't use the same password as you used in this server.

He will use your account in this server, this is bad way he use to get innocent people to get banned from here, so even you do use the password, try to use another password, change password at his server.

Thanks for understanding.

Topic closed.

• Bob locked this topic
  • Ahg37 featured and unfeatured this topic