To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Create a POLL about patches

johnson

PES6 is a game that was released on 2006.
On 2015 we're glad we are still able to enjoy this game but unfortunately only a few amount of people still plays this game.

...and on top of that, we have 13123 number of incompatible different patches!

Someone has to end this multiple patch support. Please people, let's vote for 1 and only patch to be used and then ALL OF US let's use that patch.

There are few players online and there are like 4-5 different patches AT THE SAME TIME! It's a pain, really.

PES6 is a game that was released on 2006.

On 2015 we're glad we are still able to enjoy this game but unfortunately only a few amount of people still plays this game.

...and on top of that, we have 13123 number of incompatible different patches!

Someone has to end this multiple patch support. Please people, let's vote for 1 and only patch to be used and then ALL OF US let's use that patch.

There are few players online and there are like 4-5 different patches AT THE SAME TIME! It's a pain, really.

I think that patch must be shollym.

I know, but their is many players from different countries want to play with their local teams in their towns,

so they prefer their patch which have teams of their favorites players, so i think it will not make any sense once we create a Poll or not.

• 4 months later...
  • Bob locked this topic