To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

igor90

First video is only for you to see his name because when he dc at 2nd half-second video, his pause request blocked most of his name but you can clearly see its him.

One more pro dcer.You have 2 pro players on this server and 10000002 pro dcers that have studdied for 10 years how to dc without being caught...

http://sendvid.com/artsr2xl

https://sendvid.com/rxw4lwfq

1 disconnect added to ilyes11 but he have few matches and fair statics. So I can't ban him for one video, need 2 more video to ban him.

Resim_560.jpg

and please stop blaming us. We here since 2015. We welcoming everyone who wants to play. We using this system because can't use or install better than that. Cuz we're not pro of coding. We pro of loving PES6!
THX...

" he have few matches and fair statics "

Im sorry but this type of thinking is terrible.Dc cheat is dc cheat no matter if you have 5 wins or 205 wins that doesnt change the fact you escaped from game because of bad result, and not being punished at all.

By that logic you would ban me in the future if i make one dc ,only because i have 90+% wins you would asume that i dc for that score.That is so wrong and so not fair.

" and please stop blaming us. We here since 2015 "

Im not blaming anyone i just want fair server with fair rules.

pes6stars-weak rules

All the good players stopped playing cuz of that i can assure you.

One thing i hate is to waste my time without game being counted and thats whats happening on both servers we have now because of weak or no rules at all

How can you be so sure?  Can't be router problem? Can't be electric cut? Can't be other problems?

You guys wants hard decisions. With your decisions we can't save players.

We made this decision with admin.  Like or dislike. We thing this system are fair for all players.