To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Alireza2020 DC CHEATER

RedVenom35

I know that a cut is not a cheat.

But a cut in a room called: "1.1 no cuts please", is a bad behaviour of an unfair player, like this one: Alireza2020.

In my opinion we need a site to post this kind of videos about unfair players, to show other users who is who here in this comunity, and to post all kind of videos about pes6, like goals, tributes...etc.

it will be last change for  Alireza2020 

and you guys will get your scores back soon.

thx for report...

On 03.01.2017 17:39:52, ClintEastwood said:

Mmmmm, you are quoting me,.....but really i dont understand what are you saying.

???

he from turkey. He was believe google translate that they can :D

On 03.01.2017, 13:35:10, RedVenom35 said:

How do you know you are not cheating?

Its a tuff words. Question of year. http://i.imgur.com/8u7fqXY.gif

ClintEastwood "Cut" is discussion  subject ... For example one-touch shot with  R 2 already not classic "cut". one-touch shot after passing not to back but forward already not classic "cut". Some believe that a shot from outside the penalty area cant be considered as the "cut". Look to best Shollyms goals - many of them can be called as "cut": https://www.facebook.com/ShollymPatch/videos/vb.62017601456/1812886995817/?type=2&theater

ClintEastwood For example what do you think about this my goal? My formation includes a fast counterattack and cross on a free player at the cross-bar .Is it bad or unfair goal?

7 hours ago, NotSure said:

ClintEastwood "Cut" is discussion  subject ...

Hi mate, i know that. Question of the year since 2006.

But i only said that "cut is not a cheat", because in pes6stars there is no rule saying that cut-goal is a cheat. However i posted here the video to show that this user Alireza2020 have a bad behaviour because he dont respect the name of the room: "1.1 no cuts please", he was triying cut goals all the time.

When i play without rules in my room, i dont complaint if other user try cut-goals. Is the same if you say: " low teams ok?" and your opponent choose a high team, is a bad behaviour, but not a cheat.

This is because i think that we need a thread to post videos like this one, to show all pes6 comunity who is who, and to avoid lose our time playing with bad guys.

About cut-goals you are right, are different situations and some users say cuts and others no, but when you are playing with guys that only try to get a cut goal, you know it perfectly. His intention is clear.....pass back and shot.....then they can get a clear cutgoal, or be lucky and get a "heel-goal", or a rebound-goal, an autogoal......etc.......but this things no change his original intention........to get an easy cut-goal.

sorry for long text.

note: about your goal, in my case in a room called "1.1 no cuts" i wouldnt press direct shot after the pass in order to avoid bad interpretations...

6 hours ago, ClintEastwood said:

note: about your goal, in my case in a room called "1.1 no cuts" i wouldnt press direct shot after the pass in order to avoid bad interpretations...

So my example cut or not cut? )))

...I just want to add that it's a little weird for me specifically ask the opponent "not make cut, please". It looks as if you're not confident in your defense to protect yourselves from "scary cuts".  To be able to score right "cut" is not as easy as it may seems against a good defense.  And if attacking player focuses only on cuts, he just miss other good opportunities that is only profitable for defending player )

And yes, we should not forget about another option -  user maybe just does not know "what a cut is" and he doesnt know what he goes "bad". Not all users so deeply delve into the problems of the PES6 community )

Friend i understand what you are saying.

But then is a personal option about tastes. Usually, like a lot of pes6 players i prefer to play without cuts....since 2006 playing this game, i supose that try to make the same easy goals again and again....become boring. Is only for this. And i no ask the opponent nothing...i put the name of room....so who enter know it.

About your goal like i said, i think that can be considered a cut goal....even if you use a skill like R2 or push 3 times in the pass...etc.....because i dont make a deep analysis.......for me: pass back and direct shot........is a cut.

Think one thing: when you play agree with your opponent without cuts.........i am sure that you dont try a goal like in your video....i am sure that you stop the player before the shot, or try pass high looking for a head shot, or dribble the gk. I am sure of this.

In other hand, if your opponent dont know nothing about cuts or our pes6 crazy discussions.....i am agree nothing to do...only explain him. ( This is a rare case,  like Alireza2020, i said him...........but you can see the second goal....other clear cut).

gg and gl.

6 hours ago, ClintEastwood said:

Think one thing: when you play agree with your opponent without cuts.........i am sure that you dont try a goal like in your video....i am sure that you stop the player before the

if we agreed and understood each other - yes.  I would feel guilty and you would not play with me in future... But in my example its a natural and optimal continuation  of fast counterattack.  Any other continued in this situation would be silly and unnatural. 

A CUTBACK goal is ONLY when a player from INSIDE the box, passes using SIMPLE pass OR smart pass to a player who is coming and shots WITHOUT CONTROLLING the ball, causing the CUTBACK ANIMATION which is BUGGY and scores easily.

3x long pass is NOT a cut and never was.

This is the CUTBACK animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebk6bqa1-v8

Sometimes it can happen even with forward passes and direct shoting, but we can't forbid everything. That's why cutbacks are about back passes or aligned passes  with direct shot causing the buggy animation.

When someone scores with such a cutback pass and buggy animation, he should then score an own goal. At least this is how i play.

Some players don't like cutback passing at all. Some others pass but they control the ball before shoting... both are OK as long as they know the rules of their match before they happen in-game.

johnson well said. But only :

"When someone scores with such a cutback pass and buggy animation, he should then score an own goal. At least this is how i play. "

If such rule is not set by administration of server that no one owes nothing to no one in this case ) ... We cant ban here a few miserable DC cheaters and the case with cut is much more complicated http://i.imgur.com/8u7fqXY.gif

6 hours ago, NotSure said:

johnson well said. But only :

"When someone scores with such a cutback pass and buggy animation, he should then score an own goal. At least this is how i play. "

If such rule is not set by administration of server that no one owes nothing to no one in this case ) ... We cant ban here a few miserable DC cheaters and the case with cut is much more complicated http://i.imgur.com/8u7fqXY.gif

but I can delete scores from the match if you can report and if your opponent said "yes" to "no cut".

As I said before I quit with DC cheaters. Not interesting for me to waste time like idiot and collect and rec and upload  2-4-10-more dc of miserable DC cheaters for their permanent ban by your rules. And while I clean disc found this video about noob and cheater  Alireza2020