To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Mr.Barca - (Insult)

moez_bk

hello my account still banned can you remove ban Ahg37,, i insulted him cause my room name was : 1v1 no dc no dc no dc and he joined i told him "no dc" before go and then after hard win he dc at 90+ ....he is the only one who should be banned not me 

by the way the screen shot he posted is edited cause he removed the part which iam telling him : i wrote no dc and the room name is no dc why you did that

and its very clear if anyone looked at photo to notice the strange line in middle which refer to cut some part and attach other 

• Ahg37 unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, Mr.Barca said:

so please remove ban i don't know when he will reply and i want to play....i never insult anyone for no reason he is cheater even in his complain cheater with edited photo i think the action should be taken on him not me

I only deleted your profile. You still can play. I will wait @moez_bk 's reply 2 days more.
I've backup, don't worry angry man.

@Mr.Barca , 1st , I had played 275 match , there is no one report me as a dc in this forum :)

2nd , if I was a cheater I'll never lose 129 games :)

Finnaly , and the most important one , have u a prove that Im a dc ? a video ? a picture ??

please ban him and ty ^^

no i don't have prove

and he dc vs me room name was 1v1 no dc no dc no dc and he dc at 90+ and iam not crazy to insult anyone for no reason

you can ask players about me too.

you are asking me for prove ask him first why he edit the complain photo he cheated on you before me by this fool photo looked 100% edited why he would edit photo if its my fault please unban my account and i think he should be banned for cheated on you by fake photo

@Ahg37 , I don't have the original one !

I edit the picture because he talk something with arabic words !

but it's clear , he insult me even @Mr.Barca  admit it !!

and I repeat , if u have any prove show that Im a dc u can show us , if no u must be banned for 5 days like every insulter ^^

no you have the original photo but you cant upload it xDD

cause there i told you i wrote no dc to you and told you no dc why you dc why you come to play with me why you joined my room its no dc room

but you cut all this and just attach my insult 

i knew you cant upload the original one gg :D

7 hours ago, Mr.Barca said:

@moez_bk so can you say i lie about this story and i'm a liar ?

because one day we will stand in front of god and you will be asked for this witness 

i wanna hear it from you i'm liar that you dc ?!

Religious intimidation it's an old fashioned
Look for a new method :)

and also , maybe if there is a god , one day he will ask u for u'r insult , and I think that insult is a "sin" in your relegion :D :D :D

you Insulted my mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be scared kkkkkkk :D 

why you scared to say i'm a liar and you didn't dc ?! why you scared to upload original photo ?! gg :D

what ever you said or what ever will happen i still laugh when i remember my goal at 90+ and 4-3 win then you quite and now complain 

its not a problem of accounts cause its easy to make account everyday but its the matter that i owned you and i didn't know that this game will harm so you hard like that

GG + try to play better next

• Ahg37 locked this topic