To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

ualaaa - (DC)

igor90

http://sendvid.com/4egbbhi0

Dc + accusing me of cheat and insulting me if u dont ban this u should give your mod away to someone who will do it better than you.

Im not here to be accused of cheats without proofs only cuz i have 90% or more % wins.

Forget about that.Especially by the people i beat 50 times in a row that cant find any other reason .

I give you the reason:I'm just too good .

Btw you also didnt punish that -Z- player i reported cuz he dc and insulted me.

You only give me my win,but insult was unpunished.So it is allowed to insult ppl while you are mod?

So son of bitch isnt insult and its allowed to say after lose? OK then.

Accusations:

2u5s46t.png

All od Atlas's "adventures" in insulting and disconnecting.

I dont allow someone like that insulting me!

I will return him with same insult or you will ban him,because he insults and dc against everyone if he doesnt like the score!

Garbage player like him only make you stop playing because he is obviously mentally retarded and you dont punish it by giving him the permanent ban then he will learn no to do it. This way you are only making him do it again and again! This is first time i reported him ,he has insulted me many times but i dont tend to read what noob that i beat 50x tells about me but he is saying to whole server that i cheat and insults me.I dont allow that kind of shit .

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.01.2017 13:49:36, igor90 said:

You only give me my win,but insult was unpunished.So it is allowed to insult ppl while you are mod?

So son of bitch isnt insult and its allowed to say after lose? OK then.

where is the insult? Why I can't see "s.o.b" ???????????

• 2 weeks later...

@Ahg37
First of all, i think "son of a bitch" is just an explanation for s.o.b. 
He didnt call you that. Well, he did called you stupid but this is minor.
It's not required that everyone must like you, or me, to play PES6.

To the point:

I know this guy for many years (we have played a ton of games) and for me, he's by far the best player i have ever played with.
His skills are insane. He can score in every way possible.
All his stats are real and everything he say about other people is real too. He will not start a fight, he always get hate from other people because he always wins.
He's just too good and most people can't understand how he passes so fast or scores so easy.
It's just because he has mastered the manual passes. He never cheats.

They are always accusing him for cheating without any proofs and they DC.
Imagine yourself in his position. He gets hate for just being too good.
He used to be more calm when we were playing together but this is normal when pro players play together.
You know how he scores, you know it's not cheating...

At this moment, his behavior is not nice but i can totally understand his anger. He's the victim here.
He expects that you should punish people who accuse him without proofs, people who insult him, people who DC against him...

It's too much work for you to find the real truth (Ahg37) but it's also too hard for him to stay completely calm.

He's just a normal everyday guy who struggles to find good players to play while at the same time 99% of the players
can't reach -not even close- to his level, in order to see the truth. That's my personal opinion.

I will say it again because i believe this explains everything:
It's too much work for you to find the real truth (Ahg37) but it's also too hard for him to stay completely calm.

@igor90
What's happening to you is 100% unfair but this doesn't give you the right to behave equally bad (especially in a public forum but also in game chat too). Calm down, Ahg37 always tries to do the right thing. No one is perfect but this guy is online almost 24hours a day doing the best he can to help the community. He gives 110%. It's not easy.  Ahg37 is a core member of this server and he has helped very VERY much to keep this server alive. You may not like him as a person (it's your choice) but you have to respect him for that.

Take a look at the picture. Think about how much work Ahg37 is doing -every day-. So, please, behave yourself.

Ahg37.png

Peace everyone, stay calm and keep playing ;)

On 2/15/2017, 8:39:35, Ahg37 said:

@Bob and @johnson will give the last decision. I hope you will not cry.

Dont try to turn this around on me

I reported someone for an insult ,you dont punish the insult !

Example nr 1. :

I report once again(this topic) you try to turn it around on me.

I write you an insult that you say you dont see(you pretend to be stupid or  maybe you really are stupid?) you wanna ban for me because of an insult. So when someone insult me then its OK? When I insult you thats not OK and deserves ban ?

Just one word L O L

Once again I tell you ,you dont have mental capacity to be moderator of anything in the entire web world.

You can be mad at me or demand my ban but I am only telling you the truth.

Goodbye

As you see I don't have comment for insult in that topic ;
Cuz there was so much reports.
https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/674-z-insult-dc/
=====================

And in that topic you reporting a player for little kid words "coward, cheater"

You just want what you want. You don't say thx anytime. Just fiding mistake and tellin me insult.

You can be mad but I'm right. I'm sorry for I'm right!

6 hours ago, Ahg37 said:

And in that topic you reporting a player for little kid words "coward, cheater"

You mean "fucking cheater(take a look at pic)" is not an insult? Ok then you Ahg are a fucking cheater.

And also if you look closely(once again if your tiny brain with limited functionality is capable of) at one of the pictures he also mentioned "Faggot" Faggot=gay i feel like im google translator right here ...

And you are the mod..........

those are little words if I ban him than lets ban everyone?
(check rules 'only insult to family results ban!')

you won this match as 4-0
2 disconnect added to ualaaa

and -Z- has been banned

"thats all what any admin or mod can do..."