To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

laleendz

• 1 month later...

Russia have 934 finished matches :omg: ;

<wins>
<draws>
<losses>

<winningStreak> 20/34

I need see more strong proofs for ban him.

now I only can change his disconnect 2 to 10,
and give you this match manually to you
Further, when I give you this match than his winstreak will be change 20/34 to 0/34 :thumbup:

Thx for understanding. Thx for report. :wub:

• Ahg37 pinned and featured this topic

HEEEEEEEEEY! WHAT THAT FUUUUCK? I'll try to write in english. Ey ByAhg37 are you fucking crazy or what? 10 dc? FUCK! Are you crazy? And you quit my record of 20 matches without loses. ¡¡¡¡Im so mad!!!!!  That match I Dc no because i was losing, becauso COME ON!!!!  Losing 1-0 at 70 and im going to dc? COME ON!!!! That nothing for me, and against him? The last match before that, I won him. That day I dc at 70 because, you know something, I HAVE A LIFE. I live with my wife and son, he is 1 year old, that day I wanted to give his food, thats why i Dc, i know that thesilentghost didnt know that? But im telling you the true, sometimes my wife need me to, so i have to stop playing and help her. I just play at night when i get of work. But put my 10 dc for that insignificant match? IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. I recieve more than 10 dc per day when i play, and you dont see me here reporting them, but thats the truht i recieve a lot of dc per day. And i tell you this to, I'm one of the best player in your server, look my numbers and records, look at my winstreak, that cost me a lot of time, my 20 matches winning cost me to, and you delete them, and why 10 dc? Omg, a know player who make dc to everybody and they have 0 dc in their records? Thats injustice, its not fare. I need you to delete that 10 dc because nobody will play against me, and very proud, Im a good players, im playing this shit since the sep of last year, im have 934 matches played, that cost me a lot, be a D1 cost me a lot. Why you take that injustice decision? Cundiego have 0 dc and he is the most dc player in server. A lot players make dc, and have different accounts, And i dont say nothing, this game its my passion, a love it, i take seriously my numbers and play style, i training everyday to be the best. When you want lets play a match and i show you that i'm one the best. If i were a Dc players my loses numbers were not 204, think about that. Because I lose, SOMETIMES, but i lose and i know when i lose, im not perfect, but a try to always win bro and i do it. So, i want you to delete that 10 dc, and give me back my  winstreak because it cost a lot of time of play, and i triying to break my own record. In the server i have a lot of enemys, because i like to do "trash talk", but that is my game style, i like to make them get mad, but thats my style nothing personal againts nobody, no country. So bro, sorry for my english, but thats the thruth give me back my record, my 2 dc, because i accept them, but 10 NEVER! thats injustice, IN THE SERVER ALL PLAYERS HAVE 0 DC, why? Everybody make dc, EVERYBODY. And you punish to me? And a lot ignorant players says that i use cheat? i mean, mood or i dont know, Sir, my play is clean, i dont have any cheat, any crack, nothing. I only play with my talent. Do something and be a good moderator, you always punish me, one of the best, and the really dc players, you dont do nothing. Greetings. I need justice. Pd: TheSilentGhost is a bad player, i won him a couple of time, i dc at 70 for my baby, that match was going easy, I never lost 1-0 and at 70? NEVER! 

@Russia
check other servers for see what they doing for stop cheaters.
You need beg me for didn't ban you ;

1-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fs4-dpBUA

2-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpbpk2zAdT4

3-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BVgYaTpeOk

You are BAD MODERATOR. In your server there is a lot of real dc players. And you dont do nothing. I play for fun, I dont have to report anybody, its stupid. A lot of people "made videos" of me, but the true is that that people I already won them, I told you i have a fucking life, i have things to do, sometimes i have to make a desconection when i winning the game. If you want to ban me, do it, fine, i dont care. But you are a bad moderator, I know a lot of players who make Dc everyday, "famous" players and you dont see me here reporting them, this a game, for fun, I am a good player, i love the game, i take seriously my numbers, and look the date of that videos, come on. You always punish me, Id like you give me all the matches I was winning and people make me a dc, sometines i recieve 5 dc one by one, and i dont cry, i dont report, i just lough and keep playing. yosoyfranky, gastosvelasquez, conurbano, cundiego, as, thecatenaccio, alexitobay, duendehdhd, THESILENTGHOST, etc, etc, have make DC. I told you be a good moderator a give me back my record, and clean my dc number. I have a lot of time playing this shit, cost me a lot of time a dedication to be a d1 and i dont deserve this shit. 

• Ahg37 unpinned this topic