To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Ahg37

"TheGunners" and "Peich." has won this match as 4-0 and 1 disconnect will be added to "AIIen".

Further the profile of "Peich." name has been changed to "-Peich-"
Reason : Imitation of real Peich.

Here is the real peich : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015802353331

thx for report ;D

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Vallen said:

@Ahg37 @TheGunners @Peich WTF is this !!! 

i've never DC by the way , all my few disconnects are because of cnx get off !! and ali hakan knows that !

I believe you but I can't do what I didn't see with my eyes.
That reason when I see disconnect video, than I startin to count dc player's disconnect section.

5 hours ago, Ahg37 said:

I believe you but I can't do what I didn't see with my eyes.
That reason when I see disconnect video, than I startin to count dc player's disconnect section.

peich shared some videos in youtube ,, calling me DC ,, these videos are since 2016 ,, + one of them my mate DC and he said i'm DC ,, the seconde one my cnx get off ,, + he didn't continued the video to see who really DC !! i can create same video and calling someone DC without continuing the video

Allen is talking about this match:

https://youtu.be/VSC_4KS6hw8

Peich & F10 Vs Allen & Shininho played 20-8-2017 (not 2016!). I'm not trying misleading with a short video. Since the rules on reporting have changed, it's supposed that a video like this one (or even a picture) is enough because Agh can check logs. If Agh can check this match he will see who DC.

On 02.12.2017 17:39:35, Peich said:

Allen is talking about this match:

https://youtu.be/VSC_4KS6hw8

Peich & F10 Vs Allen & Shininho played 20-8-2017 (not 2016!). I'm not trying misleading with a short video. Since the rules on reporting have changed, it's supposed that a video like this one (or even a picture) is enough because Agh can check logs. If Agh can check this match he will see who DC.

this video is since aout, + my i didn't DC here,, my cnx get off,, the other one ,, my mate DC not me,, + why you didn't continue the video ? i can create same video and calling anyone DC without continuing the video ,,i've never DC everyone know that ! Allen is talking about this match.
all my few DC before,, are because of HUGE LAG or Someone CUT or My Opponent DC me before :)

7 hours ago, TheGunners said:

You have any idea whats is the logs ?

Logs can't understand who gonna disconnect? Logs only shows who do cancel participation. Than I can start to think and give my decision to disconnect. It doesn't mean disconnect. It can be alt+f4 or electric cut or restart from provider to router.