To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

On 14.01.2017, 0:58:06, Ahg37 said:

You was need to throw the ball out due to fair play rules.
anyway you won this match as 3-2
But Juli12 will not effect from that.

Ahg37 Really? Cause Juli12 push pause? Remember real football in life. Now nobody stop game if your team in fast attack. Even if a player of other team is injured. Only after the end of attack. If you dont give ball back when your opponent specially move the ball into out - yes, its not fair play. But look after goal ball is on Juli12 side but he did not move the ball into out and did not stop the game. It means it was not so important for him.

Today I saw Juli12 and there was 0 dc in his profile. I think 100% he deserve dc by this proof.

Thx.

6 hours ago, NotSure said:

Ahg37 Really? Cause Juli12 push pause? Remember real football in life. Now nobody stop game if your team in fast attack

I'm talkin about fair play rules. Not real life or suarez_jaws rules...

I'm too. Lol. Its not suarez_jaws rules. Its real football rules and fair play Why football fair play should be very different from PES6 online fair play? :)

Remember real football. Now nobody stop game if your team in fast perspective attack.  It's fresh rule. Even if a player of other team is injured. Only after the end of attack. If you dont give ball back when your opponent specially move the ball into out - yes, its not fair play. But its not in the case of RedVenom35 in this proof.

And DC cheaters very often push pauses at the end of the game and DC after. This time tested.

Today I played with cheater DC and 5 minutes before the end he stopped the game and said "Im going to eat"... And DC :)) Will upload later.