To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

patricio DC

Ignacio 11

- DC Cheater InGame Name : patricio :thumbdown::thumbdown:
- Any Prove (ingame Picture or Video) : Video https://youtu.be/e7HCuVKz8mI
- Describe what he made : He came out when I was winning, at first everything was going well I was winning comfortably and I tied in the second half with my mistakes, but I put the goal there for the 78 and I had more possession of the ball, had a lag Terrible and so juge, please I need the triumph and a disconnection to this guy who mocks and abandons constantly, thanks in advance brother.

19 hours ago, Diabetx3000 said:

I'm going to repeat my question: How many accounts do you have?

These crazy I only have 1 account and the others are my brother and I upload them in my same nick because he does not have a nick in the forum. If you do not believe me, it's your problem, boy.

8 hours ago, Ignacio 11 said:

These crazy I only have 1 account and the others are my brother and I upload them in my same nick because he does not have a nick in the forum. If you do not believe me, it's your problem, boy.

Oh... Ok, how many accounts have your brother?

Confirmed Ignacio 11 is a multiaccount.

ToniKross_GER
The-sTroKes-1
Benzematop
Xx_SirColorado..
CH14
-Griezmann-
AbadiaFC
JordiWild
Coldplay..
Cracklitos_Vela

Now he is trying to change his profile, is ridicoulous because everybody knows here his attitude.

Play his matches provoking the other user, with insults and bad behaviour. In my case he wait for his host in second half and score with a cut goal in a room called: "1v1 NO CUTS PLEASE". I adviced him, but he laugh of it and insult me.

This is the true, and how is this unfair user behaviour.

This kind of users that hidden himself with 1000 faces, ruin the game. They use several accounts because they are not clean, are cowards that need to be hidden. Here he comes like a good guy complaining, but he are an unfair user playing the match. Puagggg

In my opinion this users must be BANNER FOREVER. Go to play angry birds.

RESPECT AND YOU WILL BE RESPETED.

• Ahg37 locked this topic