To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

omg another crazy guy..

you called me gay  and cheated on game all know thempan doesnt quit     but u  freezed     and made pen miss middle   i dint quit     you said to all in lobby they will never know  you had 10 bans in pes6j for insulting and now u cheat ban me i dont care no more  of what server there people quit  you quit and say o router  3 games in row when lead  all know what happened thats why people dont play with u no more u always insult people  first and then capture pictures   beacause people dont  care to take yours you post theres     i was vip member of pes6j real server  i knew all what happened in pes6j   i speak the truth you dont  i read all complaints there  

and rule 1 nr look on his pic   what it has if someone call u cheater  u direct complain    he doesent complain about that beacuase its the truth 

Jose madrid insulted him too ,ofc he didnt capture that called him gay and girl and the most important thing he did froze cheat on us during penalties so the player shoots in the middle after 1 sec(no one shoots that quickly) and keeper stays middle...

jose-madrid Has Been Banned!

....MR.XXXXX.... (noscam) , If you take any video "Without Insult" of that it would be good ,next time try to get a video!

Topic Closed!

Thanks For Reporting

Bob