To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

like it insult

Orange

https://postimg.org/image/j81d9rd0l/

https://postimg.org/image/ik9z6tk4z/

here is him calling me cheater without proof 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qAAEvd-w_o 

here is him cheating points 1 min goal with his friend  70-0-0

i made topic pesgate.com 

of him cheating   he was banned yes i said you suck   but he is cheater 

like it u must relax ... dont play with the past and what happen in other servers.. only write what happen in pes6star server .. if u saw anything like insult or cheat on this server plz post it .. we play in fair server .. what happen in past in other server whether truth or injustice it called past .. so plz focus only in this server ... and u won me 5-2 had u see anything wrong from me ... soooooooo thanx for ur respect ..... and let the admin decide 

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

like it u must relax ... dont play with the past and what happen in other servers.. only write what happen in pes6star server .. if u saw anything like insult or cheat on this server plz post it .. we play in fair server .. what happen in past in other server whether truth or injustice it called past .. so plz focus only in this server ... and u won me 5-2 had u see anything wrong from me ... soooooooo thanx for ur respect ..... and let the admin decide 

like i said the past i still active   i dont go back  you  still do same    you admit it above     you report me not me you     suddenly you write  this  at first you were going strong  to ban me  suddenly when i respond you take  smaller  role   like i said i still go same attitude becuase i called your bluff

if u had anything of me like insult or cheat or anything in pes6star server plz post it ... also i will not post anything of ur cheat in server pesgate .. cause now i am playing in server pes6star so i will not mix between 2 server .. so for the last time if u had anythig on me in this server post it quickly .. i am waiting the admin response 

i told u whether  my ban in pesgate was truth or injustice .. it called past .. so dont mix between both servers .. and let the admin decide who was wrong now me or u ?? i posted many cheaters video in this server and the admin supported me to ban all cheater but in this case it is insult case .. so i am waiting the justice from the admin as always he be

fake account jordi !!!! jordi is maybe the same person of like it  or maybe his friend   ...  the admin now must know who have many account to be no 1 or whom played with friends to be no 1 .. anyway the same person or his friend dosnt matter to me .. now we must know that like it needed a support in this case

by the way i have many friends here and i can asked them to post here how fair i am .. but i will not do that cause i am not afraid of something

like it r u afraid of something to do all this ?? .. so plz let the admin decide ... by the way i am still waiting admin result cause before playing we must

respect each other

Orange=PrinceofPersia I already reported him as i've seen him many times playing with 0-0-0 stats players in locked rooms and beating them 1-0 -no one is stupid

https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/250-princeofpersia-cheating-points/

,everyone knows he is cheater.122 straight wins its mission impossible for best players of this game and he certainly isnt among the best,his best was 10-11 wins in a row before he got banned from all the servers in the past for cheating of this kind.

Now he has 70-0-0 or something like that .What nolifer you have to be to play against your self?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKEeU34G6k

You suck and noob=insult how old you have to be to treat that as an insult ?

We all know what insult is if we all reported these kind of stuff you would have 30 players left on server.

I have guys-mostly arabs constantly calling me "dog,cheater,noob,idiot" if i start reporting all of them there will be 0 arab players left here.

i am not princeofprsia .. the admin can check it tooo by ip ... i told u before i have nothing to be afraid ... so plz stop talking and let the admin decide... by the way admin plz check also if i am prince of persia as igor saying or it is not me .. plz admin tell him that this account is not devolves to me .. plz admin stop him .. plz igor 90 dont oppress people .. i swear by god i am not prince of persia but plus my swear i want the admin to check it too by ip ... and the end let the admin decide ... admin plz look again he insult me in his last reply ... by the way this video is tends to pesgate server so plz dont mix between 2 servers and dont play with the past ... by the way igor90 if any one insult u u can report him to get ur right ... plz admin stop that plz .......... note : i never play with wolfsburrg and the admin can check it tooo .. i always play with napoli .... no one breaks my eyes !!!!!!

Just now, LIKE.IT said:

u do same thing as prince of persia free wins score goal 1 min  of your friend

i told u let the admin decide if iam prince of prsia or not and check it by ip .. and he can check too if i had ever play with prince of persia .. no one break my eyes

13 minutes ago, Orange said:

i am not princeofprsia .. the admin can check it tooo by ip ... i told u before i have nothing to be afraid ... so plz stop talking and let the admin decide... by the way admin plz check also if i am prince of persia as igor saying or it is not me .. plz admin tell him that this account is not devolves to me .. plz admin stop him .. plz igor 90 dont oppress people .. i swear by god i am not prince of persia but plus my swear i want the admin to check it too by ip ... and the end let the admin decide ... admin plz look again he insult me in his last reply ... by the way this video is tends to pesgate server so plz dont mix between 2 servers and dont play with the past ... by the way igor90 if any one insult u u can report him to get ur right ... plz admin stop that plz .......... note : i never play with wolfsburrg and the admin can check it tooo .. i always play with napoli .... no one breaks my eyes !!!!!!

You are "not him" anymore  because i revealed your "tactics" with playing against your self so you've changed your ip and now you are "Orange" .I havent seen you login with princeofpersia profile since i reported you ,since then you made 70-0-0 with davidoff...

• Bob locked this topic