To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

like it insult

Orange

2 minutes ago, igor90 said:

You are "not him" anymore  because i revealed your "tactics" with playing against your self so you've changed your ip and now you are "Orange" .I havent seen you login with princeofpersia profile since i reported you ,since then you made 70-0-0 with davidoff...

i told u i swear by god i dont even know him and i never changed ip .. the admin can decide it too ... by the way no one break my eyes ..

Just now, LIKE.IT said:

ok bob i give u the right to ban but invistigate    prince of persia and davidoff you will find the truth   

i want bob to check davidoff and price of persia ip & profiles toooooooo  and tell the truth to igor... i told u dont forget no one break my eyes

" igor insulting me because igor play this game to not be punished .. i am waiting the admin equitable "

LOL do you even know what you wanted to say with this . Is this some kind of coded message that only brain like yours can understand.Basically who ever dont disagree with your cheat is insulting you.

admin i know that u r fair enough to stop that .. plz for the last time bob u must do something to stop this .. i am search for justice only ... in this post someone insult me and i want my right under the server condition that all people accepted it before playing

igor90 dont forget plz no one can break my eyes ..

4 minutes ago, LIKE.IT said:

remember the people in my side u alone  all know what u do 

is it a threat ?

that is not afraid me or move a piece of my hair ... igor i told u no one break my eyes and i am alawys standing in a solid ground ... only justice

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

is it a threat ?

that is not afraid me or move a piece of my hair ... igor i told u no one break my eyes and i am alawys standing in a solid ground ... only justice

u hallucinate i dont know what stuff you on my last msg

45 minutes ago, igor90 said:

I wont reply to you anymore cuz i cant code your super english picked up from some low budget C class indian-english movies.

tnx again for ur respect  .. as we seen here like it & igor 90 is multi account

• Bob locked this topic

First of all @jordi and @igor90 has received 10 warning points because replying to bans and complaints posts which are not related to them.

This warning points will be removed at 18/9/2016.

Second: 

-.LIKE.IT.- has been banned for 5 days for insulting.

This ban will be automatically removed within 5 days.

Topic Closed.