To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

NEKO6 - (2 Time DC) - [Banned]

NotSure

17 hours ago, Ahg37 said:

NEKO6 banned for 2 weeks

How about RATING and RANK ?

2 weeks ban and keeping on all stats of cheater - this is not the reason for me to waste my time on uploading cheat videos

for example cheater Snow was permanent banned by Bob by 1 my video:

https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/333-snow-dc-insult/

Was 3rd ranking on server and now:

http://i.imgur.com/1XpDpd6.jpg

would wait opinion of Bob...

@NotSureMan are you crazy? Where is insult from neko6? You need check carefully.
and in this system, we can delete profiles (matches, ratings and ranks will be gone) accounts and can give ip ban. But we can not stop them forever. That's the truuth. When someone will banned, than we can delete his profile and save his profile for someone can't choose next time.

And I made conversation between superbad and neko6, and my last decision is @neko banned 1 week.

Sorry there is no hard punishments on sixserver system.
This system just made for fun and best connection, thats all.

thx...

6 hours ago, Ahg37 said:

@NotSureMan are you crazy? Where is insult from neko6? You need check carefully.
and in this system, we can delete profiles (matches, ratings and ranks will be gone) accounts and can give ip ban. But we can not stop them forever. That's the truuth. When someone will banned, than we can delete his profile and save his profile for someone can't choose next time.

And I made conversation between superbad and neko6, and my last decision is @neko banned 1 week.

Sorry there is no hard punishments on sixserver system.
This system just made for fun and best connection, thats all.

thx...

Why I crazy? First choose the expressions guy.

Insult is punishable here by less than dc, am I wrong?

Quote:  NOTE : INSULTING will result to ban for 5 days and it will automatically removed within 5 days.

You want to say that the main reason on which Bob gave to cheater Snow permanent ban, delete his rating and rank  - is insult?

And I repeat Bob did so as a result of a my single video.

...And add CLEAR  RULES in thread

"How to report a cheater?"

about permanent ban for DC. If for permanent ban needed 3 DC videos I will no longer publish cheaters videos

I just want to hear the answer of Bob about this ;)

PS Quote: This system just made for fun and best connection

Ok, Remove ALL statistics from the profiles, ratings and ranks, wins/str records, the number of wins and losses, and I agree with this statement ;)

@NotSure
I have bad english sorry I'm noob. I don't know what you thinkin but 1 insult will change everything. For my self 1 insult more important than 100000000000000000 dc
Okey @Bob will answer but first we need stop enda... I hope!!!!!

7 hours ago, NotSure said:

1-) Add a clear additional NOTE in topic "How to report a cheater?" about DС - How many videos of DС with one user should we show to you to ban this user permanent?

2-) PS Quote: This system just made for fun and best connection

Ok, Remove ALL statistics from the profiles, ratings and ranks, wins/str records, the number of wins and losses, and I agree with this statement ;)

1-) This is can change about statics and but 2 strong video for 1 profile.
2-) When we remove all than we can't know who cheater. Players need accept this if they here for fun. Fair & fun player will not care there is a ratings open or not.

NotSure is right all about.I think the same.I will stop posting videos if u just ban them for 1 week no sense.Its easy to make 2000 rating if i quit and u wait 2 or 3 videos of me and when u have it , u will just bann this acc for 1 week without null stats ( thats accptable for cheaters ).1 video is clear enough bcz Bob give other side time to protect himself ..

Even if we look from the point of view of logic its very stupid situation we got here.
Look: I already caught cheater and posted a video. I do not want to play with him anymore.
But even if I agreed to play again with the same cheater (it would be very foolish) perhaps he does not want to play with me remembering that I reported about him.

Or trying to catch him again I lose him (cheater can be a strong player).  it will be very funny .

So, when I upload cheat video I should hope that someday, maybe in a month, maybe a year later, ( when my report will be on page 35 :) ) someone else will upload another proof of same cheater :fasepalm:
And considering that videos regularly upload only a few people server is becoming a cheaters paradise :))

I care for stop enda. I don't care what you guys talkin anymore. You want much things for me.

After both of last words only bob can finish this topic I will not reply this topic anymore, thx!

NEKO6 has been banned forever.

I already banned him before with different names reason always is "DC".

we will look with stats before banning any users, so that its fair for all, so we can see who looking for rating/points and who didn't by wrong.

Topic closed.

• Bob locked this topic