To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

Discord server.

CloudYT

12 minutes ago, Ahg37 said:

hello, galaxy be a man and don't disturb the server that you insullt and talk behind the person name Ali Gezer (Ahg37)

Hello Ahg37, I am in galaxys server but I am not galaxy. I just want to play PES 6 online, I haven't even had a chance to play a match yet, or posted anything in the discord! 

1 minute ago, CloudYT said:

Hello Ahg37, I am in galaxys server but I am not galaxy. I just want to play PES 6 online, I haven't even had a chance to play a match yet, or posted anything in the discord! 

I just banned you and galaxy said "Ahg banned me" how you can prove it?

1 minute ago, CloudYT said:

Well I am from the UK and galaxy is from Italy. I can send you anything you want, I am definitely not him. I only joined the discord yesterday.

okey, sorry. You can join our discord server again. You also need know that you don't need to join our discord server to play. You can play without the discord server.

2 minutes ago, Ahg37 said:

okey, sorry. You can join our discord server again. You also need know that you don't need to join our discord server to play. You can play without the discord server.

Okay thank you. I am not here to disrespect or speak badly to anyone, just want to play and be part of the fun :)