To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

bad language/insult from "PFG"

AMF

"You have 93 posts and you still didn't learn how to make a report " What do you mean by that?

This is the 4th time you use inappropriate language with me...

I can respond to your despicable mouth but I won't

Watch your tongue. Learn some manners.

--

"lag ra2i3" = very good lag , it's sarcasm

@Bob

Hey Bob,

This mention is for your subordinate admin "agh"

He uses inappropriate attitude with me for 4 times in a row – provokes me in most posts I make here and on discord channel

I can respond but I won't this time.

Make this stop.

Thanks

We offer you unrequited support, but you do not give up your ingratitude.

Last time I said "you need answer to this" to bob but he said "no need" because he trusted my fairness. 
This is the answer given to you. Still don't want to see and understand?
Ahg37 is Bob and Bob is Ahg37. I'm with all the decisions of bob. And bob is with all the decisions with me. We give decisions together. Only I give the ban decisions. Bob is not looking any report since 1 year. One time he did and I proved him with the server logs than he said "I will not touch Ahg37's ban decisions anymore" After many reports bob saw that I must be the only person who need give ban decisions. This is why he is not coming here to reply you. Maybe he can reply but make sure it will not help you because you know you ungrateful.

You are not happy with this administration. So be a man of your word and don't enter this server, play on other servers, try them, look for support there, help them and build a better server if you believe you can.

I always try to make fair decisions. It's 100% clear and everybody many time saw that I never protecting anyone. Because our first rule is NEVER GIVE UP! 
And also I always did what can be done within this system. 

Now it's time for you to make a decision
Explain the decision you have made or I will have to decide because I did not deserve your insult and it will not go unpunished.

The time is up. It's decision time. You didn't give a decision. So I'm giving the last decision for you ;
Your profiles banned from server. If you don't want to go to other servers than you can create new profile to play from zero.