To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

As you can see i got black screen on half time.I was waiting minimum 3-4 min.to back in game but nothing happend.Chek MAXI stats and your answer is there ( i got 30% wins ).With this nick name i play vs strong cheaters .Also you can enter in lobbyes and can ask other players who played with me how much games i lost for puprose to keep low stats.I score own goals to get lose at the end of the matches.My wins with this nick are only vs good players who start a game only vs low profile players because they want to be sure they will win.90% of my lost games are own goals at the end.Other think - i dont need to quit in the middle of the game when is only 2-1... So i gave u the answer .

p.s.

MSN tell on others what was the reason for your ban .. your mate FALKE is here too ( he quit in 90+ min )

This video is shit because he record only what he want.When somebody press alt+f4 he dont return in the roomm in lobby.When somebody make dc he return in the room.In this case MSN shows nothing , I was staying in game minimum 3-4 min,but he didnt record that.Low personal move MSN ..

6 hours ago, Superbad said:

I will wait to see your ban for this insults you just made

I didn't see any insult do you have proof?
My decision is nothing to do for this time.

• Ahg37 locked this topic