To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

superuser - (DC)

igor90

Lagg?Are you serious ?He is from Serbia like me, i have 2-3 bars with him.

He came right after he dc vs me again to my room with other profile KAKA or something like that and wanted to play again...

I play against africans that are 2000-3000km away from me and if they atleast have 1mb of upload no lagg at all ,dont make me telling you what lagg(no lagg) he experienced 100-300 km away from me.I have 50mb/3mb conn................

22 hours ago, igor90 said:

Lagg?Are you serious ?He is from Serbia like me, i have 2-3 bars with him.

He came right after he dc vs me again to my room with other profile KAKA or something like that and wanted to play again...

my friend lives behind the building but when we play, I always see lags. Because of wifi. He using ethernet with other 3 people. What about this?
This is not about speed. This is about ping and distance.

He leaves on 3 min. Don't be cruel.

7 hours ago, Ahg37 said:

my friend lives behind the building but when we play, I always see lags. Because of wifi. He using ethernet with other 3 people. What about this?
This is not about speed. This is about ping and distance.

I'm not on a freaking Wifi.I have steady ethernet connection and ping 10-15 .I dont see any point of explaining you all of this and what ping are you talking about i told you I have 3 bars with him meaning that the ping isnt bigger than 30-50ms between us which means no lagg at all.But i see you wont punish this .If he uses Wifi its not my problem and doesnt give him the right to DC like a girl on a first goal that he conceds.

I played with some italian last night he lagged the shit out of me on his host but i didnt dc,what about that?If you  want to DC you will always find a reason! The worst thing is when mod is justifying the quitter.

And once again he came to my room 1 min after he DC with other profile KAKA and wanted to play again.Does someone who had lag do that?No!Its done only by idiots that have bad condition or cant stand losing so the easiest thing is to alt f4.Why not when mod is not punishing it?

12 hours ago, igor90 said:

You know what is even more funny?

You being a mod . Only remember that i know you from previous servers and i know your type of behavior.

Than report me with your proves at the SUPPORT section!

do it right now or be quite please...

have a nice day!!  1f601.png (32×32)