To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

MornarPopaj - (Provoked Lag / Total Control)

NotSure

- Your InGame Name : suarez_jaws

- Hacker InGame Name : MornarPopaj

- Any Prove (Videos Only) ;

https://youtu.be/GkOM2E4N3aU

- Describe what he made : Provoked lag cheat / total control

Here I want to quote ClintEastwood about Provoked Lag
https://pes6stars.cf/forum/index.php?/topic/582-elpatron-provoked-lag-banned/
Its a new payer, maybe he tested his cheat program.
He is strong player and smart cheater. We played 3 games. 2 won he, 1 won I and he not DC.
"appears suddenly pauses in concrete moments of the match provoking the game unplayable when he is atacking me" in 2nd half when he is host.
Or it was kind of total control cheat...yes i think its more similar to Total conrol. Or combination of both...I am not versed in cheat programs.     In all other time connect was normal.

16 hours ago, Ahg37 said:

Your video looks he doing a manual lag via cheat program. But you didn't show all goals?  I want see all goals first before give decision.

Ahg37 Yes I didnt show all goals in all our 3 matches or this match wich he win 2-5. it is quite time-consuming and I didnt saw the sense to do it. Stuff alredy deleted. How i said We played 3 games. 2 won he, 1 won I and he not DC.

He is really strong player and a smart cheater (not like stupid AuloniLoni) I didnt show all goals cause all other goals is fair and he did not used his cheat program anymore. Only in 1st game in this 2 concrete moments. All other time connect was normal and stable.

And I just want to add I play PES 6 online only since pes6j server times. All we saw sometimes terrible lags, unplayable lag connection. But if it cause of connection lags is permanent. Never such terrible and in attack and after absolute stable. I specialy show time of lags and no lags after goal or goal attempt and random 1.5 minutes of stable normal connect  In the middle and at the and...

Its not connection problem.