To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

runas - (DC) - [Decision : Nothing!]

Ignacio 11

- DC Cheater InGame Name : runas
- Any Prove (ingame Picture or Video) : Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BiauiTNOUI https://youtu.be/3hAiVIDtp1o
- Describe what he made : It came out when I was winning 2-1 minute 74, I play with lag in the first time and I had to play like that nor ways, then I tie and I turned it around when they were passing the minutes left when I saw the one I was going to lose I made a sweep and came out quickly. This is unfair should be banned for days or give me my victory or a disconnection.

:angry::thumbdown:

Everybody knows me here, i always playing like this:

Name of room: 1V1 NO CUTS PLEASE !!!!

You maked cut goal, i adviced you. Cut cut cut, in a room called "no cuts please", i am bored of unfair players like you.

Respect and you will be respeted.

Note: to write bullshit about other players in the shotbox is not allowed. If you want to complaint something come here, post and wait for the admin decision, but not make your own judgements in the shotbox. You are not admin.

¿Estas fatal de la cabeza? Saliste y no seguiste el juego cuando apenas iba minuto 70 (2-1)  y yo seguía jugando mejor que tu, te iba a marcar otro gol sin cut pero bueno tu no respetas a nadie como quieres que te respeten. Estas jugando para no perder en fin tu y tus notas.

:lol: 

English please. You must respect the language of forum. Do you respect something??

Mmm, reading you words is an absurd conversation. Maybe you are only 12 years old....i dont know.

I repeat, NAME OF ROOM: 1V1 NO CUTS PLEASE.

And you said in your post, that "you was going to score OTHER GOAL WITHOUT CUT"...LOL. ¿other goal without cut??, are you kidding me?. Only with one cut goal you are being unfair. This is ridicoulous, i have to say you thank you because you only score me "one" cut goal???. lol

I said you "cut goal" and you dont said nothing...i said you "name of room no cuts"...and you was quiet.

Other thing, when i was winning the match and you only cry for lag, i said you: "if is unplayable i ll quit the match np", and you said that you continue. This is the difference betwen you and me, but you dont say nothing about this. Only wait your moment to make cut goals.

I am bored of people like you.

Other thing more: not necesary that you change your profile in game to come to me and insult...be a man, not a coward.

Cracklitos_Vela, AbadiaFC, The-sTroKeS-1, Xx_SirColorado...........how many nicks do you have?? Maybe multiaccounts????.

Now say it without crying And I have not insulted you. Multicuentas where? 

The truth that lazinnes to have a sterile conversation with you just because you do not know how to accept things as they are.

I never play an online game against you.

No necesary, because i never play again with unfair cutters, that no have honor and dont respect other users.

If you enter in a room called: 1v1 NO CUTS PLEASE, you have to be a man and respect it, not a coward waiting for your host when the opponent have lag, to make cut goals.

But you dont say nothing about this.

And other thing, you have here complaints againts you by deco cheating, you have 1 disconection and your excuse is imposible more ridicoulous. This is not accept things as they are.

I am not a coward like you, i have honor and i accept what i do. I only explain here that i am bored of shit unfair players without honor.

CUTTER IN A ROOM CALLED: NO CUTS PLEASE. waiting the moment to make cut, cut, cut, cut. And later change your profile to come to me and insult. This is your real behaviour here.

We are here since longgggg time ago, and everybody knows who is who here. That you call me: "noob".....is bad joke.

• Ahg37 locked this topic