To register an account on Pes6Stars server, Click here.

To Download Hosts file , Click here.

Come to our Facebook Page, Click here.

Come to our Discord Channel, Click here.

Check Live Matches, Go here.

ALVARO99 other deco cheater more

ClintEastwood

you see on first video he have 33 matches but win streak 3. So that reason this user can't be cheater.
ALVARO99a_You_Tube_mp4_snapshot_00_00_20

However I can't ban him with one video. That reason you need show me more videos about him.

Lol, mate this guy disconected the match at extratime when he was losing the match. However the stats no count the score so he is a deco-cheater. The videos are clear and shows the true.

Sincerely, sorry but i dont understand you Ahg37.

Please if you dont want  that i post more videos to colaborate and clean the server of cheaters, please friend tell me without any problem.

People like me spend our time recording, editing and posting the videos here, and we have to see the next night the cheaters laughing of us in the lobby............this is frustrating mate.

Sorry but is my opinion.

ClintEastwood and especially Ahg37 (as admin)

In your videos (ClintEastwood) we dont see that its disconnect with Deco Magic or another cheat programs . It looks like as simple disconnection Alt + F4.
Why I dont write these off:
Firstly, it turns out that the administration of server is not opposed to a player disconnects so - disconnects on server pes6stars not reflected in the profile in no way!!

I've played on other servers, such as the old server pes6j there every disconnect is just reflected in the profile , and that player just loses 0-3!

Secondly , we can only assume that the players is switched off because they lost . we can not exclude the possibility of breaking his internet  provider connection !

I propose to work out a system of counting disconnects in profile with awarding of the defeat every time of disconnect  or  there is not considered as cheat !

so my suggestion - for life ban only idiots who use cheat programs
like in this videos (cheater not leave the server and stayed in the room!!)

https://vid.me/8H4p
https://vid.me/7D7n

@Notsure: tx for your answer mate.

I know perfectly about you are talking because i was mod in pes6j during a long time. I judged there several complaints all days and i know that is not easy.

Here we have the problem that is the same to make alt+f4 that to use a cheat program, so a lot of people here ruin your matches every night when they are losing the match.

My opinion is that the videos are very clear, is imposible the casuality....a guy losing the match and at the end, quit the program and nothing happens. How many times your oponent lose his connection when he is winning the match???........:)......how many times?, sincerely.....3 times per mouth,....2.......1.............in my case.....and i take note of all my matches........i can answer you...never, since i am playing here in pes6stars...never.

They must be banned because maybe next time, with his next account his behaviour will change...or maybe not. But one thing is true, that with this system....the good players here are alone, and with no defence.

This time i dont spend more time here.